Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Egg Noodles with Broccoli and Bell Peppers, Sauteed Savoy Cabbage

I felt good tonight - meaning I was upbeat, in good spirits, and didn't feel unmotivated to cook. Perhaps it was having a semi decent workout or just a better day at work, either way, I came home eager to cook. This time I even had some help in the kitchen, which definitely sped up cooking process. All in all, with a little help, we had dinner on the table in just 1 hour, from start to end. We ate this over some good conversations over the dinner table. Good times!

Egg Noodles with Broccoli and Bell Peppers Recipe
You can use pretty much any vegetables you have on hand. The seasoning in the recipe (soy sauce, sugar, chili sauce, rice vinegar) makes this pretty tasty.
broccoli and bell pepper noodles

Sauteed Savoy Cabbage Recipe
I used half a head of a large savoy cabbage and still had plenty of leftovers served as a sidedish.
sauteed savoy cabbage

No comments:

Post a Comment