Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

CSA Box Week 15

Just when it seemed like you were getting used to the summer days, fall sneaks up on you...and fast, especially in Seattle. In fact, I thought it was still spring all this time with the weather we were having here. Nonetheless, it was a beautiful summer - sunny and not to hot. I wish we had just a bit more summer here, but the falling autumn leaves are starting to line the streets and I need to let go. Autumn is my next favorite season, with summer topping my list. I love to see the abundant orange, yellow, and red leaves on the trees, littering the streets.

Now back to the purpose of this post...here is what's in my veggie box from this week:

Week 15 (Sept 26 2010)

And here are the dishes I made:
sauteed savoy cabbageZucchini Potato Frittata with Roasted Vegetables
sauteed savoy cabbageZucchini Potato Frittata with Roasted Vegetables
broccoli and bell pepper noodlesegg noodle soup
broccoli and bell pepper noodlesEgg noodle soup
pear and almond crumble muffinBaked Zucchini Chips
pear & almond crumble muffinzucchini chips

No comments:

Post a Comment